Lieutenant General Mohamed Hamdan Dagaio aka Hemeti, the warlord of the Janjaweed, the man whose the mighty enforcer of the Rapid Support Force. A brutal militia whose force has caused havoc over the years in Darfur. Who shown recently what they did there in Khartoum. Who is know the deputy leader in the Transitional Military Council (TMC), the new leadership structure of Sudan, post Al-Bashir are now showing his conning ways.
This man will do whatever to stay in power and has now not only hired a Canadian Lobbying firm for the giant amount of 6 Million USD, but he has given them specific targets to clean their slate and look good internationally. This is the usage of the Saudi Arabian donation to the Sudan government, as it would make way for a positive reporting internationally, by the help of foreign backers like Dickens and Madson. This is really conning.
What the FARA documents reveal is their mission. The mission to control more of the oil reserves in South Sudan, by the help of foreign backers. They are clearly trying to forge an alliance of control of the South Sudan, by taking it back by the diplomatic measures. This is how the Sudanese repay the tribute of Khartoum declaration and new revitalized peace agreement in Juba.
Just take a look:
“More specifically we shall lobby to garner international support for the restoration of domestic tranquility in Sudan. In furtherance of this end we shall strive to obtain urgent meetings for your representatives with Heads of various Middle Eastern Governments to discuss and resolve any outstanding matters between Sudan and these Governments and enhance mutual cooperation especially in the field of internal security. We shall also strive to have the United States terrorist designation of Sudan dropped. We shall also seek a resolution to any remaining State divestment programs and issues of U.S. Export Controls and regulations. We shall further attempt to correct unfavorable international media coverage and current misconceptions concerning the Sudan and its Government. We shall assist in the integration of South Sudan with Sudan in the form of a Sudanese Union modeled after the European Union and the integration of the marketing of the oil and mineral reserves into a consolidated entity. We shall also strive to secure for you U.S. investment in a joint oil project involving the Republic of the Sudan and the Republic of South Sudan for the full development of existing and potential oil and gas resources” (Dickens and Madson – Consultancy Agreement, 07.05.2019).
The TMC and Hemeti really have no scruples, not only to make themselves look good by paying millions in lobbying. All sort of dictators, dictatorships and their allies does this. It is well known and they all have a partner in close proximity of Washington DC to make them look good. So, it is not shocking that the Sudanese TMC wants smell good in public, but it is their initial missions of the lobbying. That signals what they are up too.
The Khartoum based leadership, the TMC, the one who uses force against unarmed civilians and massacre them without any haste; will now use the foreign backers to clear their slate and ensure a safe journey in power.
We see that the RSF head honcho and deputy in the TMC is now trying to forge himself another image. Which will not be the true picture of the state, but the ones that favours him and his ambition. Clearly, it is much more dire and vicious that previously broadcast. The only good news, is that the transparency of the FARA documents revealed these matters. So, that the Sudanese and TMC couldn’t forge this narrative. Peace.
The noble people of Sudan,
Our triumphant revolution is reconstructing across Sudan; in cities, villages and, the countryside, renewing the covenant with our beloved brothers and sisters who despite their deaths live with us forever. The Sudan we all want and for which they have sacrificed their lives shall become a reality, a respectable sovereign nation.
To the tyrants who believed for a while that victory was theirs, we say, our people will rise up and stretch their wings, a phoenix, shaking off the ashes with will and determination, to recommence the journey and complete the revolution.
The schedule in preparation for revolutionary escalation for this week:
Monday 17 June:
– Awareness campaigns by neighborhood committees, focusing on the current political situation and preparation of the public action agenda
– Promotional activities in neighborhoods and the formation of civil disobedience committees
– Preparation for community meetings and the central colloquium
Tuesday 18 June:
– Signing in the Revolutionary Attendance Ledger to renew commitment to the continuity of the struggle, organization, and revolutionary action towards the transitional civil authority
– Evening demonstrations across Sudan; in cities, towns, and villages in demand of the handover of power to a transitional civil authority and in condemnation of the 3rd of June massacres
Wednesday 19 June:
– Meetings in community centers and open spaces in the neighborhoods to raise awareness about the current political situation and mobilize the masses
– Central colloquia in neighborhoods, towns and villages and continuation of promotional activities
– Evening demonstrations in cities, towns, and villages across Sudan to call for the formation of the transitional civil authority and condemn the 3rd of June massacres
Thursday 20 June:
– Staged demonstrations by professionals, employees, tradesmen, and workers in the national capital and provinces (wearing blue ribbons in condemnation of the sit-in massacres)
– Central colloquia in the capital and in major cities in various states
– Mass processions starting from the neighborhoods of the capital, major cities, and villages in states across Sudan to conference venues in demand of the transitional civil authority and in condemnation of the 3rd of June massacres
Friday 21 June:
– Addresses and five-track revolutionary events in some provinces
– Neighborhood committee meetings
– Central conferences in neighborhoods, towns and, villages along with the continuation of promotional activities.
Saturday 22 June:
– Continuation of the revolutionary events in the provinces
– Central colloquia in neighborhoods, towns and, villages and the continuation of promotional activities
We call upon all the people of Sudan in the neighborhoods in cities, towns, and villages in all parts of our beloved country to print and distribute this schedule widely.
Forces of the Declaration of Freedom and Change
16 June 2019