South Sudan: Lists of illegally detained at NSS Jail at the Jebel Headquarters in Juba!

This here is not speculation that the Juba Government under President Salva Kiir are detaining people who question his power and reign. That is an issue as his staff and close generals has resigned because of the methods the SPLM/A has used to control and run the nation. There are many lose questions, but if you have written against the Republic and it’s government you have been detained, so if you are a clear opposition to the Kiir Government, than you could easily be detained. Here is list of people who is illegally detained in the South Sudan. These are men who hasn’t done a crime other than being men and woman who deserves justice.

“People names of Illegally detained by government of South Sudanese in National Security Service Jails in Jebel Headquarters Juba.

Detainees from Eastern Equatoria State:

  1. Nyero Anthony Kenyi
  2. Sakure Daniel
  3. Tyson Meki
  4. Lokolong Joseph
  5. Ohitu Lawrence
  6. Oce Bosco
  7. Joseph Lorem
  8. Julius Lotabai
  9. Angelo Lomoi .

Detainees from Western Bar-El-Gazal State:

  1. Emilio Paul
  2. George Livio
  3. Martin Augustino
  4. Justin Wamawila
  5. Mohamed Wol
  6. James Lual
  7. Mario Luciano
  8. Shamsul Edward
  9. Yahya Bababu

Detainees from Western Equatoria State:

  1. Andrea Bambe
  2. Tartizio Usini Donato
  3. Daniel Lokurani
  4. John Boliaho
  5. Paul Baba

Detainees from Central Equatoria State:

  1. Chandiga Felix
  2. Benjamin Taban
  3. Kenyi Kenedy Abdu
  4. Ladu James Paul
  5. Sokiri Felix
  6. Sokiri Micheal
  7. Aloro John
  8. Ayume Dada
  9. Alison Mogga (Died in custody)
  10. Christoper Bagwe
  11. Simon Evans
  12. Wani Moki

Detainees from Unity State:

  1. Dabol Tik Dak
  2. Joseph Ngec
  3. Nhial Nyoun

Detainees from Jongolei State:

  1. William Nyuon

Names of detainees who have died in custody:

  1. Gatmai Kuol
  2. Mayatal Nyoun
  3. Kasara Muon.
  4. John Both
  5. Gabriel Tang
  6. Gabriel Udo
  7. Musa Natali

Please circulate widely so that their relatives and friends are aware. Let us collectively work for the Freedoms and Rights of all South Sudanese in a just State. Together we can bring perpetrators of War Crimes to Justice!” (SSUDA, 2017).

This comes from a credible source of the SSUDA. Peace.

South Sudan: New Work Permit fees for Foreigners in the Republic from 2nd March 2017

rss-02-03-2017-public-service

South Sudan: UN Special Representative David Shearer – “As South Sudan’s people suffer, their leaders must step up” (03.03.2017)

unsr-03-03-2017

South Sudan: Save the Children strongly condemn the looting of its compound and warehouse in Northern Jonglei (28.02.2017)

rss-28-02-save

February 28, 2017, Juba Save the Children strongly condemn the looting of is compound and warehouse in Waat former Jonglei State, allegedly by both armed groups and members of the community in the area.

Mr. Peter Walsh the Country Director for Save the Children in South Sudan said, “To be honest this is the most extreme act by the very people we are trying to help, to rob more than 1500 malnourished children of the much needed assistance we have been providing in our feeding centres.” …even the nutrition supplies that are for very sick children were looted, this is totally unacceptable” he added

Save the Children is the only nutrition partner in Waat providing life-saving services to children, an area classified by the recent IPC as phase 4, at the brink of famine. “The looting means right now we can no longer provide life-saving assistance to thousands of acutely malnourished children.” he further said

“We strongly urge the local authority in the area to investigate the incident and ensure that all supplies are returned” Mr. Walsh further stressed

“As we battle to counter the spread of famine declared last week, it is critical that parties to the conflict provide unimpeded humanitarian access to the affected community to avoid famine becoming their death sentence.” He further said

Waat and other parts of former northern Jonglei remained largely peaceful following the outbreak of the conflict in 2013 and thousands of civilians from former Upper Nile, and central Jonglei sought safety in Waat and Akobo. The escalation of conflict in these already vulnerable communities is a big concern for the host community and the Internally Displaced Persons, (IDP) some of them have already been displaced multiple times in the course of the 3 years of conflict.

Insecurity and lack of access have left some 100,000 people facing starvation in parts of South Sudan where famine was declared on 20 February, and a further one million are on the brink of famine. By the height of the lean season in July, it is expected that some 5.5 million people will be severely food insecure across the country. Since December 2013, about 3.4 million people have been displaced, including nearly 1.9 million people who have been internally displaced and about 1.5 million who have fled as refugees to neighbouring countries. Humanitarian organizations are urgently appealing for funding to respond to the escalating crisis, with US$1.6 billion required to provide life-saving assistance and protection to some 5.8 million people across South Sudan in 2017.

For further information or to arrange media interviews with Peter Walsh, please contact Emmanuel Kenyi +211 922407209 or Emmanuel.kenyi@savethechildren.org

Humanitarian coordinator calls for urgent access as needs surge in South Sudan (28.02.2017)

rss-28-02-2017

Renewing the mandate of the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan and addressing the need for accountability for past and on-going crimes under international law and human rights violations in South Sudan (23.02.2017)

rss-23-02-2017p1

rss-23-02-2017p2

rss-23-02-2017p3