MinBane

Helt ute av sporet (Okumala ekigwo okulyaku kya okuziga)

Archive for the category “Army”

Congolese rebel Tshibangu and Meru Aspirant Governor Mwenda connected by looted gold!

The rebel and former Lieutenant General John Tshibangu who has left the during “Africa’s World War”. He has been reported and rumored to been a part of the M23, but that was never official, neither was any of his other enterprises since. He has been reported for violence in Kasai-Oriental in 2012 and trying to create a revolt in the Congolese Army. He has started and together with close members running a rebel group, who even recruits fellow rebels in Central African Republic as well as in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Here is some of the brief news from the rebel. Before the questionable transaction in Kenya, by the outlaw and the conflict minerals in the hands of Kenyan businesses. They should know better!

Therefore, this has been recent reports of the man:

For John Tshibangu, his two collaborators were in Bangui visit because they have family on site. “Two of my men were arrested four days ago in Bangui: Colonel Freddy Libeba, my deputy in charge of operations, and Alexandre Mithsiabu, the intelligence director of our movement. They have their hands handcuffed since Friday, “also confirmed for his part, the colonel deserter of the Congolese army to the head of the FPCCD. He accuses Joseph Kabila of organizing the tracking of opponents inside and outside the DRC and said they fear for their lives if they were to be extradited. No demand for extradition has been formally sent by Kinshasa for the moment, but the will has been expressed, said one in Bangui. “We rose up because Joseph Kabila did not win the elections in 2011, and everyone knows. But we have been observing for a while the negotiations led by the bishops and we realize that Mr. Kabila does not respect the signed agreement. We can not let it happen because article 64 of the Constitution allows us to block the road by all means. That’s why we were raised, “said the FPCCD leader” (MediaCongo, 2017).

Friday, June 9, 2017, at least 3 relatives of Colonel rd Congolese John Tshibangu, were arrested in Bangui Central African Republic. They are Freddy Libeba and Alexander Mitshiabu, according to the confession of Colonel Tshibangu, who confided to the press because he fears that their extradition in the DR Congo. “I confirm that the two men were arrested. They are involved in activities of destabilization of the regime in the Central African Republic, but also in the DRC, “the Central African security and interior minister, Jean Serge Bokassa, quoted by Voice of America as saying on the telephone. The Central African statesman assured that an investigation is under way and further arrests may follow. “There are other acolytes who could be arrested. And there are many here. For now, we are leaving the case in the hands of the judiciary and we can later decide to extradite them to the DRC, “added Minister Bokassa. In the Central African Republic, the authorities are actively investigating the alleged members of the CTCCF, John Tshibangu, a Congolese political-military movement close to the former M23 rebellion suspected of links with Central African armed groups from the former Seleka. Investigations obviously triggered after the arrival of the Congolese Minister of Foreign Affairs, Leonard She Okitundu, three weeks ago. Freddy Libeba is a DR Congo subject who appears in the UN expert report of December 2016. He would have arrived in Bangui in July of last year. According to a source close to the investigation, he lived in the CAR under a false identity and was charged by the leader of the FCCPD, Colonel John Tshibangu, to recruit men from the Congolese diaspora rd and to conclude an agreement with an elder Leader of the former Seleka, Joseph Zoundeko, for possible operations in the DR Congo as in the Central African Republic. Since Zoundeko was killed, but Bangui suspects the CSCFP also to participate in the operations of the Coalition in eastern CAR” (J.N., 2017).

When you would know that the rebel who are using all sort of funds to ignite violence and oppress people, even use it buy arms and ammunition to fight government and other militias, the Kenyan enterprises should sway away from the 1000 kilograms of gold worth USD 37 Million. This happen in April 2017, months before the news of violent and arrests of people surrounding his movement in Central African Republic, but it still shows the capacity of the former General in the Congolese Army. That he can cross borders and use his position to gain and train more rebels. This could only be done with the money to buy needed equipment and pay his ‘soldiers’.

Because, Eye on Security Company received 1000 kilogram of unrefined gold. The monies of this gold and the value of USD 37 Million. This was put in Diamond Trust Bank. And put under the company of Sea Land Destiny Limited. This shows that illegitimate funds and conflict minerals are entering the Kenyan financial system and banks.

The ones make sure of this transaction is:

Eye on Security is a firm being supervised by an inside and out luxuriously experienced CEO. Mr. Mbijiwe Mwenda is a previous missile administrator in Kenya Air power. Aside from working air and ground rockets, this squadron additionally handles uncommon operations in counter terrorism and salvage operations. His administration as a marine has completely prepared Mr. Mbijiwe with sufficient learning of each point in security. Mr. Mbijiwe served in the power so passionately and he conveys even an uplifted level of passion to this firm. He is dead set to work with determination in making this nation and the whole world a superior spot to live” (Eye on Security – link: https://www.eyeonsecurity.co.ke/team/).

The rich Security Analyst and CEO and founder of Eye on Security, has even been thought of as a Jubilee Candidate for Governor in Meru on the Jubilee Ticket. This was reported on KTN News earlier this year. He even had a statement of certainty of others, while the truth of his company isn’t that swell.

Like this one from 22nd January 2017:

As a Meru leader, am ashamed that campaign materials of an aspirant or opposing party can be pulled down in a move clearly aimed at weakening them. This is undemocratic and cheap. Political victory is not gained by physically harming or maiming your opponent! Real men go to political battle democratically. They fight it out in the field and the best wins. No one goes high by bringing others down! We expect leaders to observe political decency! Only cowards do that kind of shameful thing! The youth is the strength of every rising community and they shouldn’t be misused. The role of the youth in politics is not to create an environment of despondency and violence but engage in constructive politics. Meru is greater than any individual, political formation or political movement. A people united can never be defeated” (Mbijiwe Mwenda, 22.01.2017).  

What is amazing on the claim of the corporation of the aspiring governor of Meru, Mr Mwenda stated: “We, Eye On Security, further confirm that the goods in our custody are legally earned and cleared of non-criminal origin, free on any liens or encumbrance and freely transferable upon the instructions only of the authoritized signatory (depositor)” (Eye On Security, Mr. Mustafa – placed on 12th April 2017). Certainly the company of the aspiring governor should know and look into the history of Lt. Gen. Tshibangu who is well-known rebel and recent history isn’t peaceful. Certainly, the company has no trouble with the way the gold came into their possession and how they transferred funds from Diamond Trust Bank.

This story is clearly not been told and not been touched, how a Meru Governor Aspirant Mwenda are involved with Congolese Rebel and his looted gold. This is like novel, a fiction, but the paper that has been released proves the story. The other was just quick research on the fellows involved in the transaction. The rest is up to you and to see if someone differs on the story. Because the details are there and the others, are actual reported by various sources. Peace.

Reference:

J.N. – ‘FPCCD : John Tshibangu, Freddy Libeba et Alexandre Mitshiabu, ses proches, arrêtés en RCA’ (16.06.2017) link:

https://lemaximum.cd/fpccd-john-tshibangu-freddy-libeba-et-alexandre-mitshiabu-ses-proches-arretes-en-rca/

MediaCongo – ‘RCA: des rebelles du colonel John Tshibangu soupçonnés de lien avec l’ex. Seleka’ (16.06.2017) link: http://www.mediacongo.net/article-actualite-27546.html

SPLM-IO: “Subject: July 8, 2016, Anniversary Commemoration” (24.06.2017)

RDC: “Note Technique – Violence dans le Grand Kasai – Resume des dommages soufferts par les institution ecclesistiques” (16.06.2017)

President Museveni’s speech showed his real sentiment at the Uganda Solidarity Summit on Refugees 2017

I don’t believe that President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni hold the Refugee Summit in Kampala this week out of solidarity. It was of an operation to secure his state the lost funds that the state has to raise through loans. So yesterday he had the massive speech for the event, which had lot of information, but for me this passage was telling why he had the summit and what value the refugees really have for him. You wouldn’t see them as bargain chips if you didn’t say it this way. Why do I say that, the districts with the refugee camps are in his mind deserving infrastructure, not supported by the state, but by the International Community. Therefore, it was held to raise sufficient funds for the refugees, but if he could, he could sponge of the funds. Not like the National Resistance Movement (NRM), though he was speaking in the beginning of this passage like it is NRM Regime who pays of all infrastructure, but the World Bank and others are giving either grants or direct loans to infrastructure projects.

That is why I’m kind of not surprised of the real solidarity would be pay the bills for the President and his own pledges, instead of really helping the refugees. They are just needed people to gain popularity abroad and solidarity for ones fleeing for refugee in Uganda. Instead of looking into the draconian laws of Uganda, the oppressive behavior of the NRM or even famine made by lacking governance in many districts in Uganda itself. That is why I particular looks into this part of his speech from the Solidarity Summit, as these words prove the value of the summit for the President himself.

The hosting districts of Uganda should also be rewarded. Especially in the area of the road infrastructure, the government of Uganda is already doing most of the development required. On account of many demands, however, there are certain roads that over-night become of high demand because of the sudden big numbers in the area on account of the influx of refugees. There are, in particular, two roads that should be bituminized but the government is not yet able to take on. These are: Moyo-Yumbe-Koboko, in the neighbourhood of the famous Bidi Bidi camp in Yumbe district that is hosting 272,168 refugees today; and Kabiingo-Rugaaga-Magabi-Rakai that starts from the famous Nakivaale Refugee Settlement camp that looked after the Rwanda refugees between 1960 and 1994 and is still hosting different waves of subsequent refugees” (…) “The Uganda government will, eventually, do these roads. If, however, the International Community was to expedite that process and we informed our people in the areas, they would understand that their hospitality has not been in vain” (Yoweri Kaguta Museveni, 23.06.2017).

You can really tell that the President has significant plans for using the solidarity and raised funds for needed infrastructure. Ugandan government wants to use the refugee situation to get funds for national projects and roads. That it just happens to be between the Refugee Settlements in the Northern Uganda. Where the South Sudanese refugees are settled because of the civil war in South Sudan. Certainly, the political stalemate are the ones that even President Museveni is involved in. Therefore, him trying to use it for road development.

Clearly, his real sentiment is for road development not helping the refugees. That is why the districts should be rewarded, not by the state itself, but the international community. If you ever wonder where his heart was, you got it right there. It is not like President Museveni has the refugee settlement for charity, more for leverage and use to get solidarity since the direct donor funds to his government has dwindled over the recent decade. So he has found another trick to get raised funds for his pledges. Peace.

RDC: Message de L’Assemblee Pleniere Ordinaire des Eveques Membres de la CENCO (23.06.2017)

DRC: High Commissioner Zeid welcomes creation of international investigation into Kasais (23.06.2017)

GENEVA, Switzerland, June 23, 2017 – UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein on Friday said the creation of an international investigation into allegations of gross violations and abuses in the Kasai regions of the Democratic Republic of Congo sends a strong message to the perpetrators that the international community is serious about bringing them to justice.

The resolution, passed by consensus, in the UN Human Rights Council, calls on the High Commissioner to appoint a team of international experts to investigate “alleged human rights violations and abuses, and violations of international humanitarian law in the Kasai regions”. Since 2016, some 1.3 million people from the Kasais have been internally displaced by the violence, while some 30,000 refugees have fled to Angola.

“We fully support the establishment of an international investigation by the Human Rights Council as a step forward in identifying the perpetrators of gross violations and bringing them to justice,” High Commissioner Zeid said.

“I will present a comprehensive report with the team’s findings to the Human Rights Council. The team will conduct investigations in a fully independent manner, in accordance with international standards, as mandated by the Council. The resolution also clearly states the importance of ensuring the protection of all those who cooperate with the team, which underlines the need for the team of experts to operate independently. We expect and count on the full cooperation of the authorities, particularly in providing unfettered access to all sites, files, people and places.”

“The victims – those who have been killed, maimed, subjected to terrible violence and forced from their homes – deserve justice,” Zeid said.

The High Commissioner added that the UN Human Rights Office will also continue its monitoring, reporting and technical assistance activities in the DRC.

The resolution requests the High Commissioner to provide an oral update to the Council at its March 2018 session followed by a comprehensive report in June 2018.

UN Human Rights Council – Tunisia Draft Resolution: “Technical Assistance to the Democratic Republic of Congo and accountability concerning the events in the Kasai Region” (23.06.2017)

“Nimble and pro-active” peacekeeping response to be replicated in other crisis situations in South Sudan (22.06.2017)

David Shearer, the Head of the UN peacekeeping mission in South Sudan, UNMISS, was speaking in Aburoc in the Upper Nile region where up to 25,000 people had taken refuge from conflict.

JUBA, South Sudan, June 22, 2017 – United Nations peacekeepers in South Sudan have been praised by the most senior UN official in the country for a “nimble and pro-active” response in support of humanitarians dealing with an emergency.

David Shearer, the Head of the UN peacekeeping mission in South Sudan, UNMISS, was speaking in Aburoc in the Upper Nile region where up to 25,000 people had taken refuge from conflict.

The village, which numbered some 5,000 people before the arrival of the displaced people, was lacking in water, food and health services.

UNMISS helicoptered in 80 Rwandan peacekeepers together with armoured vehicles to Aburoc at the beginning of April creating better security conditions for the arrival of the humanitarian community, two days later.

Mr Shearer, who is also the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General, in South Sudan said “the presence of peacekeeping troops undoubtedly provided the security and confidence that humanitarian agencies needed to operate in this remote and dangerous area.”

“A cholera outbreak was stopped,” he added, “and hundreds of lives were saved as a result of this combined action together with a highly effective response by humanitarian agencies.”

“With the possibility that Aburoc was going to become a humanitarian disaster area it was important that everyone moved quickly,” Mr Shearer said. “I was very pleased peacekeepers were ready to deploy nimbly and proactively. A light and effective footprint on the ground was what was needed.”

“It’s great that UNMISS has shown this response to an emergency situation and are ready should another crisis occur in other parts of South Sudan,” he added.

The UNMISS deployment to Aburoc was planned to last a month but was extended by two weeks.

Humanitarian agencies remain in Aburoc providing life-saving services to the almost 11,000 people who remain there. UNMISS support is being continued through air patrols from Malakal.

UPDF: Military Police has not taken over Police Powers and Resources (21.06.2017)

IGAD Executive Secretary Calls for Restraint at Djibouti-Eritrea Border (19.06.2017)

Post Navigation

%d bloggers like this: