Sudan: FDFC- Revolutionary Escalation Schedule (16.06.2019)
The noble people of Sudan,
Our triumphant revolution is reconstructing across Sudan; in cities, villages and, the countryside, renewing the covenant with our beloved brothers and sisters who despite their deaths live with us forever. The Sudan we all want and for which they have sacrificed their lives shall become a reality, a respectable sovereign nation.
To the tyrants who believed for a while that victory was theirs, we say, our people will rise up and stretch their wings, a phoenix, shaking off the ashes with will and determination, to recommence the journey and complete the revolution.
The schedule in preparation for revolutionary escalation for this week:
Monday 17 June:
– Awareness campaigns by neighborhood committees, focusing on the current political situation and preparation of the public action agenda
– Promotional activities in neighborhoods and the formation of civil disobedience committees
– Preparation for community meetings and the central colloquium
Tuesday 18 June:
– Signing in the Revolutionary Attendance Ledger to renew commitment to the continuity of the struggle, organization, and revolutionary action towards the transitional civil authority
– Evening demonstrations across Sudan; in cities, towns, and villages in demand of the handover of power to a transitional civil authority and in condemnation of the 3rd of June massacres
Wednesday 19 June:
– Meetings in community centers and open spaces in the neighborhoods to raise awareness about the current political situation and mobilize the masses
– Central colloquia in neighborhoods, towns and villages and continuation of promotional activities
– Evening demonstrations in cities, towns, and villages across Sudan to call for the formation of the transitional civil authority and condemn the 3rd of June massacres
Thursday 20 June:
– Staged demonstrations by professionals, employees, tradesmen, and workers in the national capital and provinces (wearing blue ribbons in condemnation of the sit-in massacres)
– Central colloquia in the capital and in major cities in various states
– Mass processions starting from the neighborhoods of the capital, major cities, and villages in states across Sudan to conference venues in demand of the transitional civil authority and in condemnation of the 3rd of June massacres
Friday 21 June:
– Addresses and five-track revolutionary events in some provinces
– Neighborhood committee meetings
– Central conferences in neighborhoods, towns and, villages along with the continuation of promotional activities.
Saturday 22 June:
– Continuation of the revolutionary events in the provinces
– Central colloquia in neighborhoods, towns and, villages and the continuation of promotional activities
We call upon all the people of Sudan in the neighborhoods in cities, towns, and villages in all parts of our beloved country to print and distribute this schedule widely.
Forces of the Declaration of Freedom and Change
16 June 2019